I’ve always read fanfic in English.
I’ma go read some in Spanish, see how that goes.
"The lock on your diary wasn’t very good, so it’s your fault I read your diary."
Young Dad Wins Back Custody of Child Adopted Without Consent
26-year-old Jeremiah Sampson waged a three-year court battle that forced him to drop out of college to pay for legal expenses in gaining custody of his child.
Sampson drove five hours to Rolla, Mo., once or twice a week for more than six months to challenge the adoption in court. The adoptive parents threw a towel over the baby’s head in court, refusing to let him look at his birth father.
Born and raised in Coweta, Oklahoma, Sampson had four older brothers, three sisters and a mother who worked two jobs to support them all. He didn’t meet his father until he was 13 and hasn’t seen him much since.
“I would never do that to my own flesh and blood,” Sampson said. “I would never walk away from my own child.”
Sampson is now suing the adoption agency for violating his parental rights by going ahead with the placement even after he objected.
Source: Tulsa World
THIS IS MONUMENTAL IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OF THE ADOPTION INDUSTRY’S ALL OUT GLOBAL ASSAULT ON BLACK FAMILY PRESERVATION OMG LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS DUO LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS RULING I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT /capslock!orphan X
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”